Aug 5, 2007 7:07pm
New York, NY
Betty Board > PCM > DAT
Transfer: SBD DAT from the collection of Todd Evans - email@example.com
DAT > TASCAM DA-20 (spdif out) -> Apogee Wide Eye spdif innterconnect ->
Lynx Two Soundcard (spdif in) -> Wavelab 6.0 January 30, 2007
Editing and Mastering in Wavelab6.0 by Jamie Waddell February 1, 2007
SBE FREE 16/44.1
-with some tunings and dead airs exceeding 2 minutes, I found it beneficial for the listener to track these.
A Betty Cantor Recording a **GEMS** Production www.shnflac.net
1. Cold Rain and Snow
2. Mama Tried
4. Row Jimmy
8. Brown-Eyed Women
10. Big River
12. Might As Well
14. Lazy Lightning >
17. Tennessee Jed
1. Playin' In The Band(end set one)
3. The Wheel
4. Samson & Delilah
6. High Time
7. The Music Never Stopped
1. Crazy Fingers >
2. Drums >
3. Dancin' In The Street >
4. Cosmic Charlie
5. Help on the Way >
6. Slipknot! >
7. Franklin's Tower
8. Around & Around
9. crowd and tuning
10.ENCORE U.S. Blues
- speed and pitch tested against and matched the circulating sbd.
- small zipper pencil fixed in Row Jimmy
- Patches done using said sbd, shnid 13966.
- First 30 seconds of Cold Rain has spots of heavy zipper repair and patching.
Only remaining audible flaws of show.
- Repaired small dropout towards end of Playin.
- Crazy Fingers. Repaired an 8 second dropout.
- Franklin's Tower patched a few seconds missing.
just uploaded this at etree.classic show and a upgrade to the source hosted at the archive imho.hop on if you don't have it.enjoy http://www.archive.org/iathreads/post-new.php?forum=GratefulDead Attachment: 10-9-76_thumb.jpgAttachment: 10-9-76b_thumb.jpgAttachment: 19761009_002.preview_thumb.jpg